时间: August 13, 2018, 09:00 & 16:00
演讲人: Simon White, Senior Product Manager
Learn how Romax Technology is pushing the boundaries of gear design and analysis by enabling a detailed investigation of flexible or thin rimmed gears to be quickly and easily setup and analysed within RomaxDesigner.
The webinar will show how system, gear blank and mesh loads can be combined with both centrifugal and thermal expansion effects to provide boundary conditions for a detailed finite element based root stress analysis.
- Learn about the importance of Root Stress analysis
- Learn about the updates to the root stress capability in RomaxDESIGNER including the main enhancements which enable thin rims to be considered
- See how self centrifugal and thermal expansion effects can be included in the RomaxDesigner system model and root stress analysis
- See how root stress results can be exported for use in other post processors
- Learn about some of the validation performed in the method development